Fine Art Editing & Retouching Masterclass
In this online 1:1 masterclass, I will teach you how I edit images in fine art style using Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop. The class will also cover information on lighting that helps achieve a fine art / painterly look. This class is going to help you elevate your images to the next level and your clients will be amazed by your fine art images. A unique style that makes your images stand out. To sign up for this class you must fill out the application form in order to be considered for the online mentoring class. Sessions are limited and subject to availability. Some knowledge of Photoshop is required.
Classes are divided into 2h sessions.
Classes are prohibited to those who mentor, host workshops, create actions, or sell photography videos. Participants will be required to sign a 2-year non-compete contract.
Disclaimer: Mentorship applications are subject to the instructor’s acceptance.
Cost for 1:1 online mentoring
4 hours: $995
2 hours: $695
What you get:
- Q&A about lighting and editing.
- Constructive criticism and how to improve your images
- Recording of your session
- Layered PSD files of your edited image(s)
- Membership in the Facebook group
- For in-depth support & criticism, it is recommended that you sign up for the 4h class.
This is a virtual class of a minimum of 2h. I will answer all your questions and I’ll edit live with you. Learn all of my masterful techniques that will improve your workflow and take your work to the next level and beyond.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your class. The remaining 50% is due no later than 24h before your session.
- Must agree to a 2-year non-compete agreement. The agreement starts at the end of your last class (You will not teach, or share the information that you learned online or offline whether you profit from it or not)
- Have at least basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Drawing tablet (I recommend the smallest size from Wacom. I have the Wacom Intuos Pro PTH-460)
- High-speed internet